Kinofthedragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» OOOOOOOOPSIEEEEEEEEEEE!
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm by Azrec

» Completed forms.
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:43 pm by Sarademonicx

» Inactivity lately
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. EmptySat May 14, 2016 9:28 pm by Dragon admin.

» low level bossing!
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:11 pm by Dragon admin.

» low level bossing!

» low level bossing!

» low level bossing!
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:10 pm by Dragon admin.

» low level bossing!

» low level bossing!

Top posting users this month
No user

The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS.

Go down

Did you enjoy the story?

The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_lcap100%The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_lcap0%The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_lcap0%The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. Empty The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS.

Post by Dragon admin. Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:40 pm

The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. Ragnar10
INTRO

The sound of faint cracking disturbed Dracondar’s peaceful rest. *Crack, crack, crack……*  'They are arriving, my dear' … Amirid, the most elegant of all dragons in the whole of Gielanor.  After suffering hours of labour only two weeks ago she still gleamed that beautiful pearlescent pink in the moon lights rays.  

The Pair lay next to each other coiled around the three eggs, admiring the turquoise shine which shone like the glistening snow on a winter’s day.   The biggest of them all had the most dullest of shines but the vibrancy of karamjas exotic flowers, the other two eggs shone so bright that magpie were surely to of wanted to investigate.

Dracondar admired the start of his kin, he had long awaited for his babes. Babes he would look after, Babes he would protect and Babes that would have a childhood he never had.

This was the start of a new beginning, a new era of dragon reign, …………a new ruling. A new ……..Kingdom.

CHAPTER 1

Dracondar was not born like usual dragons he was made. Made to be a new super species by Zamorak’s league of extremist scientists. There cause was to create a large super species army from the most powerful creatures in Gielanor.  They had every strong creature imaginable but yet they were still missing the strongest of all creatures, the king…..a royal black dragon.

The dragon species had long died out due to an infectious plague spread by the trolls of Far East Burthope. The scientist cult all to well new this yet they still searched far and wide for a living species or anyone that had lasting DNA of the creature. But they had no luck.

The scientists became inpatient and began splicing the genes from several creatures, but all this resulted in was unstable specimens that perished after 2hours of life. After many disastrous attempts the cult was brought forward to the board of Vacoidus, Zamoraks honorary council.

The board was full of the most important political demonites around. There were demons, beasts, ghouls, warlocks and even creatures turned over from the light side. Zamorak sat high in his bone casket like throne, a throne made from every tortured soul he had ever destroyed.

‘Labroutory XC31 brought forward to the board’. Three Gormless looking scientists  approached Zamorak at his throne, quivering in the shoes. ‘So, is the species complete?’  Zamorak boomed over the three petrified scientists, swooping his demonic head backwards and forwards breathing a deadly toxin in the air. One of the scientists stepped forward pulling a rag from is pocket to cover his air ways. ‘well my lord, im afraid none of the specimens survived…….’  At that moment Zamorak leapt from his throne towards the scientist’s jugular and with one swish of his elongated claws the scientist was heap on the cold harsh ground.

The other scientists trembled like an earthquake expecting the worst for themselves ‘ I hired you as scientists. And as scientists you are meant to make discover..’   In the middle of his sentence the room’s heavy doors creaked open with a small dark imp peeking around the edge. The fowl looking creature scurried along the floor towards the remaining two scientists with a dark small crate in its arms. The imp threw the box in front of the scientists and ran away back out the door laughing to himself about the end of the world.

The smallest of the two scientists picked the box up and tried to make sense of the package. ‘WELLLLL WHAT IS IT!!!’ the overlord screeched to the scientist. He looked down back at the box and read the small label aloud.            ‘THE DNA’

This was the start of Dracondar’s life, yet a tale for another day.

CHAPTER 2

Dracondar heard the screeching of battle cries wailing from the caves entrance ways and snapped out of his rumination. Following the cries was an army of strange long horned creatures that he had never seen before, he knew exactly who was responsible.

They charged at Dracondar and Amirid with long bare claws dripping with blood and orange ooze. The demonic creatures burrowed there claws into the dragons flesh making them wail and scream. They tried to fight them off to protect their young but they thought with such rage, and power Dracondar had never seen such powerful creatures as these.

Due to her weak state Amirid became the focus of the creatures, they charged at her clinging to her flesh whilst tearing her ligaments apart one by one. Within a minute she became another motionless body on the ground. Tucked in a tiny crevice under her wing was a tiny little dragon shielded from the night’s horrors. Dracondar bellowed and roared to the gods demanding why they had bestowed this on him. Dracondar fought with bloodlust towards the remaining creatures tearing their throats out with ease until each one laid mangled in a heap on the ground.

Before him he could see the two destroyed eggs with his babe’s lifeless bodies curled up on the cold harsh ground of the cave. It was too hard to look at; the start of his kin had now been ruined because of this ferocious attack.

Dracondar staggered towards Amirid, as her body lye still on the floor. There last surviving child nuzzled up against her face leaving a soft whimper on her scaly skin. The breath of the little ones whimper awoke Amirid’s lifeless body. With a wheezy breath Amirid turned towards Dracondar and spoke her last words. 'Revenge our family strong one, take our child to our kind they will know what to do, they will protect him' her voice was croaking and very faint making tears run from his golden eyes. 'I can’t live a life knowing you are not by my side you must pull through!' Dracondar bellowed to the gods yet again begging for her life. 'No my love it is my time, this is my last breath take the child to our kind and if they will not help, the humans will......we will meet again.'

As the last breath escaped her pearlescent body  Dracondar clasped the child in his claws and placed him in the ridges of his shoulder blades where he knew he would not fall, he took one last glance at is love and set off to seek for his kind.

Why did she talk about humans? They hadn't helped us or even confronted us in century's unless to murder us for our gold.  What had she known before she passed?

CHAPTER 3

Dracondar approached the Queen Black dragons lair hoping she would offer refuge and an insight on why these creatures attacked.  'Dracondar the brutal, why have you disturbed my rest?'

Little did Zamorak know is that there was still dragons, a lot of them. The queen and a small colony of dragons ventured deep underground out of the plagues reach where over the years had repopulated and started creating a super army of their own.

'Great Queen Creatures have destroyed my home and slayed my wife and future children, they attacked out of rage they had no emotion in their eyes it’s as if they were under a spell being controlled by Zamorak' Dracondar held back a whimper while the Queen didn't even react to the disturbing news he had laid upon her.

'I was afraid this outburst would reach beyond Taverly.'  The queen lowered her glance at Dracondar and raised a brow towards the remaining child, the little one let out a squeal and hid under his father’s wing scared by the gigantic queen. ‘This has happened to more of our kind? We must tell the council of the races'

'No my child they already know, there is something of extreme power coming, Gielinor is going to fall.'  The queen let out a tremendous breath making the child yet again panic. 'Dracondar, it is your destiny to find out the cause for this disturbance, you were once my best general and you will be again. Find the humans who still follow us and create an army I will look after the child'.

Dracondar set out in search of these beings, which later on would be known to be…….

THE KIN OF THE DRAGONS!!

To be continued,……………………………

The story of KIN OF THE DRAGONS. The_la10

ALL PAINTINGS AND THE STORY WERE CREATED BY ELLEDEMONIC.
Dragon admin.
Dragon admin.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum